1/28/08

Our Blog!

Here is our new blog! Kevin and I were married March 25, 2006. Kevin is going to school at Boise State University studying construction management. He is also minoring in Spanish. He should be done May 2009. He's working hard with school and getting an internship soon. Kevin enjoys golf, basketball, video games, working out, cooking (sometimes!), traveling, watching movies,and spending time with his wife.
Meanwhile I graduated Boise Barber College January 2006. I work down town Boise in a men's spa called Napoleons Retreat. I have been there since August 2006 working hard and building a clientele. I enjoy scrap booking, beading, crochetting, shopping, working out, cleaning, baking, and spending time with family.

2 comments:

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

Just wanted to say hello, and thanks for coming over the other night!

Amanda said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! YAY!!!! I am so excited!!! woooohooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...