4/21/08

Where the heck is he???


Last spring and early summer every single evening I would hear the ice cream truck. From then on I constantly had to have cash or change on me. He would taunt me sometimes because I could hear him but couldn't find him. . . or as soon as I would dig up 175 pennies he would drive off. Here are a few pictures from last summer at our old apartment complex. In one of the pictures I am racing this 4 year old little girl. In the other picture I am pushing to the front of the line. (I am the one in a black shirt and blue shorts . . . fyi). Please come back Mr. Ice Cream Man. Your my hero!

3 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Suzi, this post made me crack up, because I can just see it! I can just hear you saying, "Nope, nope, get outta the way!" It also makes me laugh because it summarizes about how aggressivly I feel about my sweets right now, especially my chocolate! Hope you are doing well! Tell Kevin to get you some ice cream!

Mrs. Mandy said...

sis--you make me laugh!!

The Cornett Family said...

Okay,I know I already commented, but I just read this again, and cracked up all over again. Just thought I'd let you know. P.S. Aren't you guys coming up here soon?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...