7/13/08

Once again, pregnancy picture.

I really want to post pregnancy pictures once a week, because when I look back 10 years from now I really like ust seeing the progress. I won't do that cause no one wants new pics of my once a week, 2-3 weeks is plenty! haha. Anyways so now here I am 24 weeks and 2 days! It feels great to be this far along, I remember back at 11-15 weeks or so thinking this time would never come. I feel great (although I am not working much) I sleep really well, but always wake up on my back, still working on fixing that. I feel the baby move a lot, but its never a specific time. Sometimes its giant punches and leaps and sometimes it feels more like light summer salts. Eating is going much much better than it did in the first trimester, although I think its going to start getting worse again. If I eat too fast or drink too much with my food, I seem to get that sick feeling again. Oh well. I am grateful for our baby.

Baby Trey (I still think that will be his name) and I 24 weeks and 2 days, Almost 6 months!

The cutest new shoes you have ever seen, in my opinion.

Kevin worked til 5:30 am this morning, and still went to church at 10:00, what a champ.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

P.s. you are one sexy pregnant lady.

Brynne said...

You look great! It will be here before you know it!!

Adam, Liz & Tay said...

Suzy, you look great! Reading that post totally reminded me of being preggers. I hope you're feeling well! You will LOVE being a mommy. It is the greatest thing in the world. (It gets better the older they get.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...