11/11/10

now that was odd

a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep.....

Last night Matt Damon was in my dream.
Which I find to be odd, because he's in my dreams a lot.
Very odd, since he's not even on my top 10 list.
I mean he's very attractive, but he's like everyday attractive to me.
Does that make sense?
BUT Jason Bourne. He. is. HAWT.
I know that sounds silly, but come on!
The guy beat the crap outta another guy with a rolled up magazine.....sorta like the way I do with flies. Oh no she didn't just compare herself to Jason Bourne. PA LEASE.
Do you dream of a certain celebrity often?
The only other one I dream about is John Krasinski.
But that's due to watching reruns of The Office while dozing off at night.
so. Yeah.
Good day to you.

3 comments:

Kelsee said...

I have dreams about Edward Cullen a lot. Not quite sure. I don't think Robert Pattinson is very hot but Edward... YES! Lol

Norm and Jan said...

Toot.... Matt Damon is your little brother!

Alex said...

"a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep....."

made me think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...