12/21/10

Since we are getting to know eachother


Things that tend to annoy me......

And let the record show! I love having a clean house but sometimes....

It tends to annoy me when....
I have a really hard day with my two kids.
I have a temper and will yell a lot, then just want to kick myself for being a bad Mother.
I have to dust.
It happens almost never, so please don't bring your white glove to my house.
Refilling the ice cube trays.
No dispencer in our fridge.
I would rather put my soda in the freezer for 35 minutes, then bother to make ice.
people talk on their cell phones suuuuuuuper loud.

Crumbs. OMG. I gave up because
I have a toddler and a husband...ha!
Just wear socks or slippers.
Sitting on facebook for hours aimlessly.
I meant that about me!
Get a life woman.

I have to blow dry my hair.
I think I could count on my 2 hands how many times I've done it this year.

I get jealous of others.
Or always wanted something I don't have.
My life is amazing.
I shouldn't covet my neighbors ass!


I start saying something and then instantly forget what I was saying.
Or
I walk to a room to get/do something and can't remember what it is.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i HATE when people talk on their cell phone too loud. shawn does it all the time when he is on his cell phone and it DRIVES me CRAZY. when he does i tap him on the knee throughout his whole conversation and say 'you don't have to yell' ... 'talk quiter' ... 'you really don't have to yell' ... and that DRIVES him CRAZY!!!!

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

(I have a really hard day with my two kids.
I have a temper and will yell a lot, then just want to kick myself for being a bad Mother.)

That is so me.. sadly! :( I have 3 kids and they sometimes drive me nuts as much as I LOVE them. BUt sometimes I get so frustrated and yell. ANd then then i fee so terrible at how bad I handled the situation and promise myself I will work on that! Its a struggle really. :( Glad im not alone!

Ashleigh said...

Ha! I feel you on the crumb thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...