1/27/11

Pitty Party

I've tried to come a long way in how much I complain.
I really have.
But today is the day where I don't give a hoot.
I. am. tired.
Annnd quite irritable.

My dang son was up from 1:30 - 4:15.
Yep.
My TODDLER.
Not the baby.
Then the baby woke at 5.
Then 7.
Then I was up at 8.

I am kinda hating today.

I spent the last 3 days in a row, cleaning.
Laundry.
Cleaning.
Mop.
Vacuum.
CHECK!
But it always ends up messy again.

My sink is full of dishes.

Mother eff.

I start day dreaming about a house.
How I will arrange things.
Colors of paint.
THEMES.
then that stress kicks in.

How will financing go?
Will it really work?
I am stressed now, and we haven't even started the process.
baby!

I like this basement but I don't want to rent forever.

I get tired of being irritated about things.

I wish I could change how easily I get annoyed.

I get angry that I am angry!
HOW DUMB!

Trey is on outfit #4 from drool and spit up.
Also pissing out of his diaper.

He could probably use some attention but here I am.

Anywho.
I am off to lay down for a while.
Or not.
Maybe just drink some more diet soda.



1 comment:

Lynzi said...

Yay! For saying how you feel!
You are human.
And deserve to let loose
& tell it like it is!

You are an amazing woman.

But it will get better.
And I know you know that.

Here's to a wonderfully, better weekend!

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...