1/5/11

Suzi Strikes Back!

Remember this post?
Do you see those cookies above?
Yep.
I did it.
I accomplished non flat and super tastey cookies.
IN YO FACE IN YO FACE!
Okay not yours, mainly the past cookies that have kicked my sorry trash.
Anywho.
Happy Hump Day.

RECIPE:
2 sticks o butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2-3 tsp vanilla

Mix that well.
Did you mix it?

Well did ya?

Now add 3 eggs and mix that well.
done?

Now add 3 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Mix that more and more!

THEN add 3 cups...yes 3 of chocolate chips

Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
(I have a gas stove so I do 350 for 10 mins)
You are welcome.

4 comments:

Kami said...

Congratulations!!! Now where's the recipe?

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

mmmm! post the recipe. those look yummy!

White's said...

Forget the recipe! Where are my cookies!! LOL! That is what I get for Costco!! :0)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

thank you! i am going to make them tomorrow and if they dont turn out you are going to PAY!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...