Not too bad.
- Day 1: Stupidest idea I've ever had (no poop)
- Day 2: Not as bad (no poop)
- Day3: Not a single accident (no poop)
- Day 4: Gets tricky, church. Pee's at church and at friends house.
- Day 5: Craps in underwear a lot, not pee accidents
- Day 6: Same
- Day 7: 1 poop accident and 2 pee accidents
This isn't easy.
He has gotten to the point where he will either say "Potty on lightning" or as he is peeing on the floor he's upset and running to the bathroom.
Every morning he wakes and says "Potty".
Only 2 night accidents.
There are times when I am so gosh darn proud of him.
And others, like now, where I could seriously throw in the towel.
But I feel like after a week I can't give up now.
Like, he knows too much.
Do I use pull ups or diapers at night?
What about when you leave the house?
I am a cold turkey kinda gal.