4/15/11

I have dreams

Now that we are in the process of buying this house.
I often dream of what it will look like....

Or how I will decorate it.

I have interesting taste to some.
It's a combo of vintage and modern, with plenty of bright colors.

I've been wanting a black framed photo wall for a long time.
It would look just like this...
And then I wake and realize I have a tan couch,
with yogurt and sippy stains....
I want a bedroom with grey wall's, white curtains, black and white furniture, and plenty of pop's of yellow. Frames, pillows, lamps...

But then I get discouraged.

I will probably not decorate at all. If I just keep the door shut, no one will see it...
I have a little loft area in our home.

I imagine it having a nice long table, and a storage cubby all organized with yarns, and fabrics...

HAHAHAHA.
I might need HGTV to just come overhaul it for me.

Or some of your help.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! love the pops of yellow!

Norm and Jan said...

great taste!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow! i am going to be so jealous if your house looks like those pictures!!! you should totally make your bonus room into a craft room - you do crafts all the time so your def going to need some space for them!

funny photos said...

i have one big dream is the my big big house like a mahel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...