4/13/11

My Cents Of Style

Have you heard of Cents of Style?
If you not have been missing out, and you are in for a real treat!

You know of my love and sick obsession with accessories. It's an addiction for sure.

But I think my favorite part about them is that you can wear earrings no matter what weight you are, you will never "out grow" your shoes, and your hand bags will always fit over your arm.

I love that.

I mean being pregnant on and off, plus we are women so our weight can roller coaster.

But we won't outgrow these.

PLUS-
They are EXTREMELY affordable!

All shoes and hand bags are under $30

Jewelry is under $10

Hats, scarves, rings, shoes....OH MY MY MY.

Here are a few of my favorites....




If you place an order before Thursday APRIL 21st you get 10% off and free shipping!
Enter Code "HAMMOND" @ Checkout.

You can thank me later :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...