4/19/11

Talent Tuesday {I've been busy}

Since we get to move into our house within the next 2 weeks, I've been busy making, spray painting, and getting all my decorations ready........instead of packing...

I altered one of my favorite shirts from Plato's Closet...
I was on the verge of giving it away, and thought...hmm I'll just take it in..
Shoulders and waist.
Made a new wreath for my new front door.
BURLAP and flower's. I love.
5 throw pillows. These are 2 of my favorites.
Found these 2 frames at D.I. for $2, spray paint, and bird applique...
Have you been crafting it up?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the elephant pillow. Aubrey loves elephants so I think I'm going to make this one :)

mstalcup said...

I too, love the pillows. And, what cool picture frames.

I'm still searching for a talent. HA! I have so many talented friends and I can't seem to get any of their talent to rub off on me. HA! (my mom is the same way, zero talent) My mom and I joke about it ALL THE TIME.

Anyway, good job, sister. Btw, thanks for stopping by my little blog :)

Brynne said...

If I ever get another house, I should hire you as my interior designer! Talented...sheesh.

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...