5/25/11

Sneak Peaks

I know, I am a jerk.
I promised you this video tour of the house...
but have yet to give you one.

Instead I will give you sneak peaks til I feel that it is ready.
Deal?

Here is the boy's room.
Very Boise State.
Chris Petersen would be so proud.
If you don't know who he is, shame on you.

I am not sure why I have Cody's bed in there because he and Trey are sharing the crib every night. He begs to go in there, they go to sleep together, it's quite surprising.
I've been dreaming of a photo wall for my living room.
I've googled picture upon picture.

This is what I've come up with....
Some still needed painted and I need pictures for the frames....
This will work until I get pictures printed and come up with more funky frames.
I think it looks pretty good.
I need to fix that smoke detector but I can't even come close to reaching it....
Other than the baaaaad lighting, what do you think?

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i loooooove your picture wall!! so cute! and your boys' rooms are adorable! good job! :)

Brynne said...

Very cute! You're making me excited to play house again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...