6/24/11

The good & The bad

Bad -My husband didn't come home from work til 8 am this morning
Good- He has a job, and we have a house, full bellys, ect.

Bad- Cody has been in time out 3 times today.
Good- We are going to the splash park today, and nothing will get me down.

Bad- I can't bake cookies when it's hot, it heats up the house all the more.
Good- This is why ice cream was invented.

Bad-I turn 25 on Sunday, over the hill....
Good- Kevin gets the entire day off, and I am still young so I should shut my yapper.

Bad- Trey still isn't crawling like a regular baby...
Good- He still gets around no problemo......

2 comments:

mamasmental said...

I know this is going to sound me but I giggled when he got all the way to the ball and then it rolled away the "awwwwww man!!!" look on his face was priceless... he didnt grumble though he just got right on it again! hes doing awesome!! I read an article that there are four different types of "crawling" and rolling is one of them as long as there is locomotion he is "crawling" Go go little man <3!!!

LauraHurst said...

That's hilarious! He's so dang cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...