Stupid Friggin IDIOT!

This morning while cooking breakfast (Kevin got eggs and old fashion oatmeal for me), we were in a hurry to get him to the bus stop. My water was boiling so I opened up the oatmeal set the plastic lid down on the red hot burner next to me. It was an accident, obviously I wouldn't do something like this on purpose. We let it burn out, but quickly our house filled with toxic disgusting smelling smoke. So what was once a semi-warm, good smelling house is no more. I put Cody in our bedroom for now so I can have windows open and fans going. Good call Aguato!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...