2/23/09

Enjoy Ever Minute!


I want you all to know that I am not ready for Cody to be growing up as fast as he is. Lately he's been sleeping extremely well, extremely! He also has a nap time now which last anywhere from 90 minutes to 3 hours. That way I have a little me time, whether it's sleeping, blogging, crafts, or excercising without having to pause the dvd to give him his binky and a shhhhhh. I'm trying to cherish this quiet time I have with him, and enjoy how non hectic it is with only one baby. I LOVE IT. This is not to say we are getting pregnant again any time soon. So anyways here's another cute pic.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

So true...enjoy it!! It is so fun being a mom, huh?

Courtney said...

Thanks again for working on my hair! I love it!!! Also, how do you guys always know about the free deals? Last time it was Dairy Queen. Shaaaare next time, please!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...