6/15/09

I've given this a lot of thought

About a week ago I seriously was considering extensions for my hair. I looked into the prices.... and changed my mind. Now I just want them on my bangs.
I have been considering this haircut for the past year or so. I was going to wait until Cody was born but then I chickened out on cutting so much (seeing as how my hair was so long by the time he was born)
Kelly Pickler Pictures, Images and Photos
So I did this instead

But this is SOOOOOO CUTE. I love love the color too.
Kelly Pickler at a Preds Game Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Ader Family said...

I think I need to move there just so you can help me look cute all the time like you do!!

Theresa said...

Go for it. If you hate it, you are always creative with your hair and you'll find something better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...