6/21/09

Picture OVERLOAD!

We had a big weekend. I accidently uploaded the pictures backwards, so you will get from most recent to least recent. Here they are!

First off, Happy Father's Day! I love you Dad!
After church our friends were in town, AGAIN! We went to feed the "ducks" at the park. There were about 20 seaguls to 1 duck....
Happy Father's Day to Kevin! Cody and I made him this blanket. Boise State Colors of coarse.
Cody took a bath with some friends Saturday night, and loved the company!
His face is just plain PRICELESS HERE. Bahahahah!
Saturday night Sawyer Brown had a free concert, we were there!
Waiting for the Music to start.
The boys.
I love how they are all 3 sporting Boise State, way to represent!
Friday night we drove down to the Manti Paegant. It was incredible.
This was after the show, I sort of fell asleep, come one it was relaxing!
Waiting for the show to start. Our seats were very decent.
Cody chomping on a french fry.
This is a BEAUTIFUL Temple. It's totally amazing.

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

I haven't gone to that pageant since I was a kid. Looks like you had a great time. As usual, Cody is soooo cute!

Emily and Russell Petty said...

I didn't know you were going to the pageant! Me and my fam are going this week! The Manti temple looks so much like the Logan (where Russ and I were married)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...