9/30/09

What grinds my gears : retaining wate

One of the many JOYS...insert sarcasm.... of being a women is that we are prone to bloat, water log, or retain more water. YAY! I for one...haaaaate it. Hate it! I don't drink nearly enough. At all. I work out vigarously 3 times a week, and have a glass or two after the workout...that's about it. I have this guy to thank...
diet pepsi w/ lime Pictures, Images and Photos
It's not always this bad...some days I'll chug chug chug me some H2O and pee my day away....
Water Pictures, Images and Photos
Then when you are pregnant, it's much worse....obviously...
And don't get me wrong I LOVE my wedding ring, but it's thick.
3 bands+hotbloatedsausagefingers= tight ring!
Any tricks or idea's to help me drink more water?
You know...other than just doing it??
What is grinding your gears today?

4 comments:

mrsmonje said...

I drink lots of crystal light or the flavored sparkling water from the grocery store. When I went to weight watchers, I was told you could use both of those as a good alternative!

Amanda said...

If I use a straw I drink a lot more. like a mug with ice water cause I have to have it REALLY cold. I drink SO much more when I have one setting around but it has to have a straw!

L said...

Crystal light or I use lemon/lime slices in my water. It also helps for me to have my nalgene and set a goal for the day, like "oh Lars you need to drink at least 3-4 of these bad boys today."

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I put propel mix ins into my water. It has to be more then the recommended 16 oz though because it's too sweet for me. I put it into a 20 oz bottle and chug it. That is when I get tired of drinking water though. Drink water first and then when your bored of that do a mix in. My kiddos are pushing my buttons today. They are writing on my walls, my moms walls, and on the house, all over their bodies. I can't keep them out of my chocolate drawer, and my baby inside is kicking the crap out of me. I need a break.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...