1/25/10

What I love about weekends

i love weekends. Seriously. i would like to say that i don't mind my house getting messy....but that would be lie. So i hate monday mornings but love Saturday and Sunday. 90% of the time we spend Saturdays at COSTCO eating samples, buying maybe 1 thing, and finishing it off with a hot dog. Which we did. And here are a few other happenings...
MY CAT DIED!
Lacis See RIP
June1992-January 2010
Sniff Sniff

But I lost a love one and gained a new one! Greyson Redford See! Greg and Julie had their baybay! She literally pushed once...it disgusted me with envy but that's cool.
I finally got around to the mod podge project that's been on my list for...2 years now.

Thanks to Kasey's Hobby Lobby gift card...What what!

Oh the most fun of all. So Cupcake had their 2 year anniversary, which means everyone got 1 free mini cupcake. Yeeeeessss! They even had party favors to give out as seen below...
Kourtney is one of the 3-4 women Cody will let hold him. It's cause she's so fine....I asked him.
I chose Purple Velvet...and the verdict.....very tastey.
Kourtney and Kevin chose chocolate with cream cheese frosting...Om nommmy!
We decided to share, hers was good BUT I loved mine more...probably the fancy sprinkles...
And Cody chose just plain vanilla
We even had 3 nights in a row spent with various friends...it was nice not feeling like an Idaho loner in the state of Utah. I know right! Now back to laundry avoiding....til next time.....

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I'm sorry your cat died :(

Those cupcakes look freaking DELISH!!!!

Kourtney said...

Those cupcakes were pretty freakin' awesome! I'm drooling at the thought of another...

Norm and Jan said...

Hey tell Cody I'm jealous of Kourtney.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...