2/23/10

Yeah, I said it, I'll say it again too!

WARNING: If you are a "too much information" kinda person I would leave now......


Are they gone?

Poop is what we are talking about today. Personally I don't go often enough...2-3 times a week is not enough. It blows my mind to know my husband, brothers, and some close friends are all regulars! What is their trick! Kevin and I are on the same diet!

I was very intrigued when I first heard about fiber one products. I tried the chocolate bars last summer when pregnant with Cody. They worked okay but I had to deal with A LOT of

This..... and do most of the time. Part time I fummigate our apartment. Don't hate!

I've also tried the activia challenge but wasn't that impressed...


I know I can't be the only one with bad pipes. I love when people have their remedies...and by that I mean the simple ones...I had a dear friend say "Just eat a banana" right....that doesn't just unclogg me. Sorry. I have no point to blogging about this, but I just thought I would get it out there, incase anyone else suffers as I.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I know what you mean. When I was pregnant I would make a "quick" trip to the bathroom before getting ready for work and an hour later and much squeezing I may have gotten something, or most of the time, nothing out. I had to take iron pills too. So that made it worse. I ate cereal every morning, and a fruit, and took 2 fiber pills every day and that seemed to help a lot. If I didn't take the pills, I would suffer. Plus I drank a lot of water. Annoying isn't it?!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

right after delivering i had it extra bad. i tried a fiber supplement ... its biggest result was that lincoln had farts all the time. so ... i quit that. lots of water and exercise are the biggest keys for me. but ... i feel for ya. :)

Brynne said...

Hmmm...no fun. :/ I had it bad with both of my pregnancies too (I was on iron). Hoirrble! I just drank a glass of water with matamucil in it every night and ate fiber one for breakfast every morning. It worked okay for me. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...