9/29/10

Bath Bath Batharoo!

Mom,
I know I am too darn adorable in my bouncer,
with my red socks and all, but I could really use a bath.....
Even though the toiled and shower weren't designed well and you have to lean over extra far..
I'm cute enough that I make it worth your while, right?
Brrrrrr! But I do smell oh-so-delicious.
Now the finishing touch, my hair drys like a Jersey Shore tool,
but that's okay, by the morning it will be straight and outta control.
Thanks for that bath Mama.
Love,
Trey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u smell oh-so-delicious. your baby dick tastes oh-so-delicious. i feed you my dick and it tastes oh-so-delicious. i impregnated my wife just so i would have a little baby boy mouth to fuck. i wait a year tho before i fuck his bum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...