9/20/10

In my opinion

This Movie is one of the best I've seen in a while.
But if you know me, I love humor, and can be crude.
For real though, it's worth every penny....
And if you don't like the movie, this little piece of eye candy with an ace like cement is there for you. Meow!
Speaking of yummy, we had these brownies for dessert.
I am sure I will crash from my sugar high soon.
Here is Cody the very 1st smile we caught on film.......
here my friends is ..
Trey's. First. Smile.....!
Yes, they are wearing the exact same outfit.
I love it.

3 comments:

The Porter's said...

First, those brownies look delicious. Second, how funny that your boys are wearing the same outfit!

Brittaney said...

GIVE ME THE RECIPE FOR THOSE BROWNIES!! They look soooo good!

Norm and Jan said...

I think those boys have identical smiles...just that Trey overall favors Kevin and Cody overall favors you....but everything that is part of the smile is similar. DON'T give me that brownie recipe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...