1/11/12

This is my warning

I only put the absolute MOST delicious recipes on this blog.
I am not going to waste your time with garbage!

But if you want a figure like this...
Then you will make these....
Interested?
I thought so.

Chocolate Butterscotch Scotcherooos
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup white sugar
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups of golden grahms
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips

Cook corn syrup and sugar until it begins to boil, remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter, then cereal. Press into a 9x13 pan. Melt chips together and spread over top. It says to let it cool for 15 minutes, but I can't.

So.
You can thank me later.


3 comments:

Brittaney said...

Oh my gosh... I can't get enough of these! Whenever I make them, I eat them ALL. It's so sad. And I already look like that picture so I guess it can't get much worse right? YUM!

Brittaney said...

One last thing... I make mine with rice crispies instead of golden grahams and they are deLISH!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oooh! we make these all the time and they are GOOOOD! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...