9/18/08

34/40 WEEKS




Here it is kids. I am tired, sensitive beyond reason, hungry, thirsty, bloated (feet, hands, face) starting to not sleep at night, and almost totally in denial that we will have a baby very soon. I actually do feel pretty good considering. My blood pressure is a little high and I have protein in my urine, thats discouraging. . . but it will all be over soon enough. I have also noticed that my back is CONSTANTLY arched, like I am trying to look bigger than I am, even in these pictures, its out of my control I swear I am trying to stand up straight. Hmm now I am just rambling. 42 days left wow. . .

5 comments:

Ader Family said...

Omigosh - you look ready to pop... it's so cute!!
Can you believe it was only like 3 yrs ago that we lived together at my parents' - and now you're having a baby... sheesh!!

Jen said...

Wow, sometimes how far along you are doesn't really register! You look awesome though. By the way, did you like the Twilight series? I am still back-and-forth about it.

Amanda said...

you seriously crack me up!!!!

The Erickson's said...

I love belly pics!! You definitly are looking like you are in the 30+ week range. Way to go! These next few weeks will fly by! (actually they feel like they take 2 years and your lack of comfort only gets worse, then afterward there is healing and nursing...but hey...it is totally worth it!!)
p.s. love the new apartment!

See That Crazy Family said...

Looking good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...