10/9/08

And award goes to . .

MISS GRACEFUL! That's me! Today we were walking into the grocerie store. While I was stepping sideways onto the sidewalk my right foot caught on the pavement so I began to tip over. Knowing my cat like speed and reflexes I tried to catch myself with the other leg which wasn't even there! Meanwhile I managed to bounce off the epsom salt (Is that how you spell it?) and land flat on my hands and knees. I must say it had to be entertaining! Kevin helped me up while some stranger asked me if I was alright, I limped on my left knee for about an hour. I didn't even hit my belly but it ached for a few minutes too. I'm glad it wasn't worse! Sure glad it wasn't icey out!Tripping Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh no. thats awful!! I am so glad you didn't hurt Cody. I do that all the time and I am not even pregnant! (I tripped down an entire flight of stars holding my cody when he was 6 weeks old)... in other words it never goes away :)

Walker Family said...

Suzi! bless your heart! you are almost there!! You crack me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...