1. What year did you graduate? 2004 Show me the door!
2. Did you date someone from high school? Nope, never even got asked out, how do you like that?
3. What kind of car did you drive? I had a few. We started with a mercury sable (who knows what year?), then moved onto a Geo Prism (loved it), then graduated with a 1987 Chevy Nova, it was all gold with a blue door, that's why her name was Betsy Bluedoor.
4. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? My freshman year they didn't have a frosh softball team, so I had to try out for varsity or jv, I made neither. I did make jv my sophmore year but it was hell.
5. Were you a party animal? I never partied, but I wasn't the best kid on the block.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Probably not. I know I tried but then got all akward, tongue tied, and embarassed. I did better just being "shy" or pretending to be. 7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No I would have had to kick my own butt. HA!
8.Were you a nerd? Nope. 9. Where you on any varsity teams? I was a varsity cheerleader for 2 years (I cheered all 4)
10.Did you get suspended/expelled? Sadly no, don't think I didn't try though.
11. Can you still sing the fight song? Come on and fight vikings fight come one and fight for colors bright! Come on fight white and blue and we will ever cheer for you! . . .hmm drawing a blank from here.
12. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Amos, Mrs. Wilde (RIP), Mr. Moffat even though I called him "MO Fat!"
13. What classes do you wish you would have taken? I wish I would have taken spanish instead of french.
14.What was your school's full name? Coeur d' Alene High School
15. School mascot? Vikings 16. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? We didn't have homecomings, well not formal ones.
17. Where did you go on "Senior Skip Day"? I spent half the day at school, half trying to figure out how to not go to jail! The night before my 2 friends and I were nearly arrested.
18. Were you in any clubs? no..... 19.Who was your prom date? Junior year: Caleb Cazier Sernior year: Dirt bag jerk off. Yeah you heard me.
20.What do you remember most about graduation? Spending the whole morning in the counselor's office trying to convince them to let me graduate, no not kidding.
21. What advice would you give yourself? Where should I start? Pay more attention, do you stinking homework, quit skipping school so much, make more friends, you are not a fatty, hmm. . . don't worry about boys because you won't marry anyone from here anyway.
22. Are you planning on going to your reunions? I doubt it.
23. If you could go back and do it again would you? I don't know if I could be paid enough.
Tagg tagg tagg. . . Chelsea, Sarah Cornett, Jaimie, Kaylynn, Theresa, and Sarah Frank.