1/6/09

New Years Resolutions!

I have thought about what mine should be. Losing weight. . eh already been done (plus is just plain stupid), last year I tried to stop swearing. . damn didn't work. So this year I have two. 1. I am going to read the book of mormon and the doctrine and covenants. 2. Reduce the amount of time I spend on the computer. I am so obsessed with blogs and facebook that it makes me sick! I could be spending all this time with my precious son, cleaning, crafts, or whatever!

What are your new years resolutions? No, don't just smirk, tell me, tell me now.

4 comments:

Tara C. said...

Hey Suzi, glad you found my blog! Your son is precious! Boys are so much fun, huh?!

Theresa said...

Mine is to be more patient with my children.

Walker Family said...

I just want to be more organized. Work out more. Eat better. and read more. There. not a smerk to be had.

The Cornett Family said...

Mine is to manage my time better, and to learn more everyday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...