No, sadly I wasn't tagged, but now I can tag everyone else! You must take these pictures of these things as they are! No cleaning, do you hear me? I thought it would be fun to see what things really look like.
1. Laundry Room. Ours is never really dirty I suppose because it's a closet not a room, and today is laundry day!
2. Closet, ah our closet, I suppose there is a reason no one ever see's it. It's quite a mess.
3. Fridge. This is a surprise! It's got something in it other than condiments, cheese, and milk!
4. Favorite shoes. I bought these from Ross in 2003. I LOVE THEM. They are super worn out and getting ugly but I just can't seem to get rid of them. I suppose it helps that they make me feel tall.
5. Self Portrait. I totally forgot to take one, for real I did!
6. Kitchen Sink. Also very dirty, although we had a delicious chicken dinner last night and sugar cookies, so I am okay with the mess.
7. Favorite Room. I love the bedroom. I like to put in a movie and fold laundry sitting on the bed, I like the window beside the bed so I can watch it snow too. Plus this is where I can rest at night:)
8. Bathroom. Our isn't that messy, but it sure needs cleaned! If we ever build a house I am not doing shower doors, I like shower curtains much much more.
9. What your kids are doing right now. This is Cody hanging out with me by the computer, getting mad. He's so cute.
I tag, Sarah Cornett, Theresa See, Kelsie Porter, Lyza Walker, Keli Langston, and Amanda Henneman.
2017 Porter Reunion
1 month ago