1. Link this post to the person who tagged you:
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I know I have done these many times, but I was tagged, oh darn! lol!
1. I'm a little bit OCD about the weirdest things such as:
-keeping doors shut, our bathroom door in the hallway must be shut
-how I hang my clothes, it goes tank tops, t shirts, long sleeves, sweaters, jeans, skirts.
-once I start drinking out of a water bottle, I carry it around like a sippy cup for about 6 months
-MEAT, I can't have veins, tendons, anything of the sort!
-Once I have found a place for something, that's where it must stay (example: the car seat has to be by the door, or I hang my purse of the door knob, or my night stand has to be in order.)
2. I am deathly afraid of the dark! No jokes peoples! I can't go out to the car at night to get something, if I do, I must RUN! RUN QUICK BEFORE SOMEONE GETS ME! I tried to be brave once and went out to Kevin's car to get a cookie sheet. I opened the door, leaned in, grabbed the sheet and as soon as I did the automatic seat belt thingy went off and hit me! I ran for the hills like a cat!! And I think my heart raced for about an hour.
3. I'm a little bit high maintenence.... I can't spell that right...ugh. I like some of the more expensive finer things....or I can be super cheap. I love MAC cosmetics, professional hair products, bath and body works lotion, name brand jeans, name brand food (only on cottage cheese, pineapples, and ummmm I can't remember.
4. I sleep with a fan every night. And if I don't its really hard for me to fall asleep.
5. I am super afraid of mold! Mainly in food. I think this is a See family thing. If there is mold on cheese, or anything, I toss it. I know you can "cut off" the mold and not die, but I am still not convinced. Same thing with milk if it goes past the day!!!! DA DA DUM!
6. I really enjoy holding cash. I know weird! When I used to wait tables and cut hair I would get cash tips. I used to count the money over and over, organize it so it was facing the same way, and even occasionally iron it! When I watch tv and see people counting cash, I get semi jealous.
THERE YOU HAVE IT! I would love to tagg.......Kevin Hammond, Liz Shaver, Brynn Ericson, Stephanie Ader, Chelsea McFarland, and Amanda Brown. And anyone else who has the time to do this.
2017 Porter Reunion
1 month ago