1. Link this post to the person who tagged you:
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I know I have done these many times, but I was tagged, oh darn! lol!
1. I'm a little bit OCD about the weirdest things such as:
-keeping doors shut, our bathroom door in the hallway must be shut
-how I hang my clothes, it goes tank tops, t shirts, long sleeves, sweaters, jeans, skirts.
-once I start drinking out of a water bottle, I carry it around like a sippy cup for about 6 months
-MEAT, I can't have veins, tendons, anything of the sort!
-Once I have found a place for something, that's where it must stay (example: the car seat has to be by the door, or I hang my purse of the door knob, or my night stand has to be in order.)
2. I am deathly afraid of the dark! No jokes peoples! I can't go out to the car at night to get something, if I do, I must RUN! RUN QUICK BEFORE SOMEONE GETS ME! I tried to be brave once and went out to Kevin's car to get a cookie sheet. I opened the door, leaned in, grabbed the sheet and as soon as I did the automatic seat belt thingy went off and hit me! I ran for the hills like a cat!! And I think my heart raced for about an hour.
3. I'm a little bit high maintenence.... I can't spell that right...ugh. I like some of the more expensive finer things....or I can be super cheap. I love MAC cosmetics, professional hair products, bath and body works lotion, name brand jeans, name brand food (only on cottage cheese, pineapples, and ummmm I can't remember.
4. I sleep with a fan every night. And if I don't its really hard for me to fall asleep.
5. I am super afraid of mold! Mainly in food. I think this is a See family thing. If there is mold on cheese, or anything, I toss it. I know you can "cut off" the mold and not die, but I am still not convinced. Same thing with milk if it goes past the day!!!! DA DA DUM!
6. I really enjoy holding cash. I know weird! When I used to wait tables and cut hair I would get cash tips. I used to count the money over and over, organize it so it was facing the same way, and even occasionally iron it! When I watch tv and see people counting cash, I get semi jealous.
THERE YOU HAVE IT! I would love to tagg.......Kevin Hammond, Liz Shaver, Brynn Ericson, Stephanie Ader, Chelsea McFarland, and Amanda Brown. And anyone else who has the time to do this.
Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
2 days ago