4/26/09

My Product Review

PARENTS CHOICE DIAPERS
I was hesitant at first but now these are my favorites. I love the stretchy straps.

Don't mind the sideways picture, my computer will nearly explode if I try too much at once.
SCRUBBING BUBBLES SOAP SCUM.
This stuff is the bomb diggity. You spray, let it sit for a minute, scrub and next thing you know you have white bath tub again. Oh and I've only seen this product at target.

DOVE CREAM OIL BODY WASH
I wasn't into "Body wash" at all. I used to use irish spring bar soap but always had extremely dry skin. I saw a coupon for this and gave it a shot. LOVE IT. Smells delicious too.

FIBER ONE CEREAL.... Honey Clusters.
This is super yummy, plus it helps keep you a little more regular.

JIFFY PIZZA CRUST MIX
I'm now in love with home made pizza. This stuff is .49 cents a box I believe. I drizzle it with olive oil before baking it, to help make it more crispy.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

We love the pizza crust too!

Liz and Grant said...

I love fiber one too! Grant makes fun of me when ever I eat them, but hey, at least I get to feel healthy for a couple minutes while I have breakfast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...