7/28/09

Guilty Pleasure

A few things that I LOVE but probably shouldn't


DIET PEPSI
Don't juuudge me!
P.s. I like Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi the best.


Diet Pepsi Pictures, Images and Photos

SUN BATHING
I get to do it more now with a pool
Yes, this is my body double
and yes someday I will look like a prada bag.

me tanning Pictures, Images and Photos

CELEBRITY GOSSIP
You heard me
I LOVE me some People magazine

Reese Witherspoon Pictures, Images and Photos

SWEETS
Candy, Cookies, Whatever
ENOUGH SAID!

candy Pictures, Images and Photos

MAC COSMETICS
I have over 15 differen't eye shadow colors
M.A.C. Pictures, Images and Photos

FACEBOOK
Not as bad as I used to

facebook Pictures, Images and Photos

CRAFTS
I spend so much money and energy into these things
JoAnn\'s Fabrics Pictures, Images and Photos

JOSH HOLLOWAY
or we know him as "Sawyer"
MEOW!

josh holloway psp signature wallpaper lost sawyer Pictures, Images and Photos

I know you have a guilty pleasure....now what are they?

2 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

I think that we were twins separated at birth!!! Except javascript:void(0)I am not crafty.

Brynne said...

I love me some people magazine, too! And cookies and/or milkshakes!! Mmmm. You're not a very good influence. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...