9/4/09

Morning!

I am P-U-M-P-E-D! For real! I woke up this morning, was kinda dreading it because I need to pack all of our things so we can spend some time in BOISE! Not that I'm not looking forward to going there, it's the packing, and hauling down "the stairs". If you wanna see us, I'll try! Anyways, this was on my door step this morning!
I had baked cookies for our across the hall neighbors...which I've done for almost all of our neighbors many times before, but this time I got a treat in return! And they talk to me, that 30 seconds of social time is a big deal in my day.

Also my friend EMILY, is giving me some more cute chinese laterns! Pink, white, and brown ones.....yay!

Now DRUM FREAKING ROLL PLEASE!.....


HE CRAWLS!

I won't lie, his little army "drag" never bothered me, but I wondered where I went wrong, I tried and tried showing him that your legs go under you. I worked with him all the time on it, and just gave up....well my friends that's because he is like me, and cannot be forced to do anything! I love his little crawl. And yes, we did give him a cookie from the baggie :)

It's going to be a good day.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

He is so cute!! Congrats on the crawl success. Quite a milestone!!

Theresa said...

Yay!! Now Cody can show you all the baby proofing errors you didn't even know you made. CJ made sure she showed them all to me. It's so exciting.

mrsmonje said...

I think my favorite thing is that you had to bribe him with the cookie so he would crawl! I like the way he thinks :) I would have crawled for a cookie too lol

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Suz ever kid starts off army crawling no big deal, but he is crawling now woohooo!!!!!!!!!! Wow it has gone by so fast. So when is number 2 coming JK I hated it when people would ask me that. Like my uterus was a factory for babies or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...