9/8/09

What a day!

What do you spend the day doing after a returning home from a road trip??
LAUNDRY...
I always have random grease spots on my clothes that never ever come out.
The culprit....
SON OF A ...

On another note, I started my quilt topper today that I've been working on for over a year now.
Made stir fry for dinner....
Was soooo proud of Cody for eating veggies.
Then saw that most of them made it to the floor, but seriously, he ate a few!
Finished off the night with giggles, then followed with a cheek bruise and a fat lip!
Don't call child services on me yet!
These were both bath tub accidents.....that boy won't sit down, loves to stand, and has wet fingers.
Wet hands+wobbly stance = OUCHIES...
All in all, a good day, minus the owies.

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Little B once chipped his front tooth on the dang bathtub! Dangerous!

I too have suffered through some random grease spots..."Son of a...." is right!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Cody looks like he is starting to thin out a little. My kids LOVE broccoli and if they could would eat it everyday for ever meal. I stop putting chap stick in my pockets but Darin still does. Bryson road his big wheeler off the side of the deck last week and bruised his side of his nose and got a black eye, the week before that Darin being excited about the fireplace had to start a fire and Bryson got a massive burn across his arm and I had to take him to the Doctor because he was sick. Talk about call the child services. To say I was nervous is a bit of an understatement. Sorry for being so super long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...