9/17/09

Wow

I have lived 23 great years and have never tried Nutella. I tried it today. DE-freaking-LISH! Seriously. I cut up an apple and had some to dip in, then licked the plate clean. 2 thumps up!!!
Nutella Pictures, Images and Photos
And of coarse we are all mourning the loss of our first dirty dancing love Patrick Swayze.
"I've had the time of my life....... and I never felt this way before, yes I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you!"
SIGH..... I'll never forget those sexy swinging hips my 10 year old eyes laid on.
Favorite movie Pictures, Images and Photos
The End.

4 comments:

mrsmonje said...

Dirty Dancing...such a great movie! He will be missed, thats for darn sure

Brynne said...

Just tried Nutella at costco the other day. It's the bomb. So is patrick.

Mamma Meg said...

I first had Nutella when I was living in Romania. I was craving some chocolate and the only thing I could find that was not totally waxy was Nutella. Then I gained about 96 pounds eating it while I was there. Yummmm.

Theresa said...

I can't believe you haven't discovered nutella sooner. Ohhh so yummy!! The kids would eat it straight out of the jar with their little fingers if I'd let them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...