10/28/09

Letters to Random

Dear Winter-starting-in-October,
It's cool that you've decided to come early. I really don't mind the snow. But if you continue to get my pant legs wet half way up to my knee's, we're going to have a problem....which brings me to my next point.
I think that skinny jeans are NAST, but I am tempted to buy some to tuck into boots, warm ones like UGGS. I know they named them that because they ARE indeed ugly. Yet so comfy. WHY?? I know I know, shame on me. That is if Kevin wouldn't leave me for it...
uggss Pictures, Images and Photos
So I am going to invest in another pair of these! I used to have a pair, but gave them away foolishly. I can't wait!
galoshes Pictures, Images and Photos
Dear Kitchen,
Please start holding your weight around here and clean yourself once in a while.....SHEESH!
Dear Theresa,
This half is for you. It left a little hole in my heart last night.
Dear Cody,
grocery shopping would be a whole lot easier, if you slept like you did last night every time.
Just sayin....(Please see inside of cart for my son who is passed out)
Dear Mom,
It's a good thing you bought me those cute little seashell candles which were supposed to be for decoration purposes only....
But they helped keep us a float when they power went out!
Dear Grandma Murray,
Thank you for the money that bought us this book for Cody. It really seems to be his favorite, no joke. I read it to him everyday, which is making me wonder....
Is this why he is so into the toilet??? He's ready for a potty party! Yeah right!
Dear Cody,
I think it's too funny when you pull a peeping Tom on Dad when he is showering in the mornings. Keep up the great work!
Dear favorite-and only-flats-from- heaven Target,
Really, only a few months is all you've given me??? I guess I did get you on sale for $10 and it's been 3 months or so, but I am mourning the loss of you. And how funny I must walk to wear out the left big toe first on all of my shoes....
Dear left eyebrow,
It's been a solid month since our last waxing session....yet there is still a bald spot right smack in the middle of you. Are you planning on growing back, but are just taking your sweet time? Hmmm? I was just wondering because
righty is filling in fine. Please get back to me on that asap, your making me look like a huge embarassing failure. EPIC FAIL!

Dear tomtom,
or as we like to call you thomasthompson. You are freaking FIRED! I know you quit on us a few months back, and your Christopher Walken voice always made me chuckle...but you're dead to me. Oh wait you are dead. Hmm!
Tomtom one 140S Pictures, Images and Photos
Love,
Suzi

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I totally agree about the skinny jeans!! Maybe that's just because I could never pull them off! :)

Norm and Jan said...

Hey I'm thinking about 1 pair of skinny jeans too for the same reason....but h/s they're 50 bucks.....onsale now at Sears for in the 30's but ....when you're broke, you're broke!!

Love your postings!!

Theresa said...

Thanks for the thought! I've just stopped eating at Costco. I can't eat that whole thing, and everything else, is well... not savory. I've tried to get Kyle to spilt the wrap with me, but he doesn't like them. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...