11/16/09

Things I've broken this year...

Camera
with a box of brownie mix...that .18 cents wasn't worth my camera.
camera Pictures, Images and Photos
IPOD Dock

I pulled the ipod out instead of "up" but this had to be insanely fragile. What a nancy.
I1155 Portable DVD Player With iPod Dock Pictures, Images and Photos
The Car
twice. I wrecked it in February, AND it broke down while I was driving it last month.
Pontiac Grand Am Pictures, Images and Photos
DISHES
I've broken at least 3 glasses and 1 plate since living in Utah.
Glass of Water Pictures, Images and Photos
LG Chocolate
Summer of 08 it went in the toilet while pulling up my maternity shorts at the Sunglass Hut.
Winter 09 it hit the tub while checking the water temperature. Awesome.
Chocolate:))) Pictures, Images and Photos

Free Replacement Phone

It was someone's old one when they got an upgrade. It too hit the tub exactly 1 week later.
env Pictures, Images and Photos
Bedroom TV
This wasn't my fault the tv is just old. I was just there when it stopped working. Now how I am going to fall asleep watching scrubs or family guy?
TV Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

Nice. No wonder I never let you come over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...