12/2/09

Grinds my gears...

Dryer Sheets
UGH... I never seem to have the motivation to get up and throw these away while folding clothes...what am I the butler?? I know BOUNCE makes those dryer bars that are supposed to last for up to 4 months...that's on my shopping list.
Cody's Leftovers
I sweep this spot about 5,000 times a day. I need a dog.
Yarn tails
When making all these hats...I have leftover tails which I never put in the same spot...so needless to say. They are everywhere!
Milk Bottle Stains
The crummy thing about apartment living....or one of many I should say. Is that we aren't usually there longer than a year, so I don't have to pay to have the carpet cleaned....I guess I could rent a rug dr...but still....... Cody's bottles or sippy's spill it little tiny drops, which I never seem to notice til they are brown little dots all along our apartment. GRRR.
That is my vent. Done.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Let me know if that bounce bar thing works. I don't know if I can give up my lavendar vanilla snuggle scent, though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...