12/9/09

Raleigh Raleigh Oxen Free

You remember Raleigh? I've blogged about her before. She was my loyal bike that I loved with every fiber on my being. She is gone my friends. Gone. I am still mourning the loss of her. She was locked up under the stairs at our apartment building...this morning...all that remained of her was the cut lock. FOR THE LOVE! I am really ticked more than sad. I can't believe she was stolen, just like that! To whoever stole her....and whoever stole Kevin's bike a few months back...in the words of my favorte jim carrey "I hope they die of gonorrhea and rought in hell".

5 comments:

Kourtney said...

Kyle read this before I did and sent me a text saying your bike was stolen!! We are both very upset for you. I think he may even go on a personal man hunt for the thief. Really, we are so sad :( You were just telling us about how much you loved that bike!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

SAD DAY!!! That's seriously rediculous! Who steals??? Honestly!

Matt and Amanda said...

That happened to Matt's mission bike when we lived there. He was mostly sad because of all of the memories.

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

OHHHH So sad. That is so stupid that someone would steal your bike. Well Merry X-mas to them.

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

tyler and i have both had our beloved bikes stolen. bike thieves are nearly as bad as kidnappers. i feel for you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...