2/28/10

6 more weeks

Yeah that's right. I counted in the back of my mind during relief society today. 46 more days or 6 more Sundays til Cody goes to Nursery, and I have to tell you, I can't wait. Our ward has Sacrament last which is really hard. He usually sits through relief societ nooooo problem, is a little more squirmy during sunday school, then Sacrament comes and it's like all hell breaks lose.
Don't get me wrong, I love going to church, but wandering the halls gets old....
But it's funny to me that Cody gets a six course meal at church. Mainly because I get some too.
He'll wander the halls, pull on doors, pull my earings out, throw the occasional tantrum, try to climb up on the stand with the bishop....grr. You see my point.


I know I will survive just fine and I don't have much to complain about seeing as how we only have 1 kid. I just needed to vent. Wheh! I feel better. 6 more weeks...HANG IN THERE!

3 comments:

mrsmonje said...

im counting down the weeks with ya sister!!!

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

Good luck :) I was lucky because Addi went to nursery early since her mommy was the nursery leader :)

Mamma Meg said...

I think you may need to warm up your nursery leaders with some cookies or something. It looks like that boy knows how to throw a fit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...