2/26/10

Style Idol

I tend to just be a copy cat. I know I have my own sense of style, but it just seems to be what someone else has already worn or done. Here are a few tastes of the things I love....

Bird Cage Veils or anything 40's looking.

Little knick knacks that you can't have while you have children...

Black and White. It's busy bee lauren's fault...

Doesn't this look familiar? I also stole that from her...only I have less and it's pink/white.

Apothecary jars. I have 2 but always eye them while I am out....but also know that someday my kids will probably shatter them.
I love head bands with the giant flowers or bows...I just love them.
Zooey Deschanel anyone? She is downright darling...
I want this outfit but with longer shorts.
Vintage classic.
She happens to look A LOT like my friend Vanessa....don't you think?

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

I'm not a big fan of busy bee, but I am a huge fan of Zooey. And Vanessa...is certainly her twin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...