7/12/10

Am I there yet...

I've always been a little bit of a high maintenance sleeper. I am as big as a house right now, and happen to have to empty my bladder if it gets more than an ounce of urine in it. TMI...get over it. A few things I've learned....

  • I have slept with a fan every night since birth (minus camping) and will continue to.
  • I like sleeping in the winter a lot more than in the summer. I cannot stand being hot.(Literally I would rather sleep in a room with the windows open while it's snowing that be a little sweaty)
  • I hate sleeping with socks or pants.
  • Crumbs in the sheets are a giant no no.
  • Now I enjoy sleeping with ear plugs due to living below people who only have wood floors.
  • I am honestly considering making a sleep mask.

Please tell me I am not the only one that is like this. I also know that this is usually what happens at the end of pregnancy. You're too big to sleep, it's hot, everything irritates you. ECT. OH and speaking of it's bed time. Night night kids.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Amen! Sleeping with socks is yucky!!!! Doesn't it drive you crazy sleeping with earplugs??? I am so afraid that I will not hear someone breaking into the house and be suddenly awoken by someone standing above me. Ooooooh! Did I officially freak you out?
My granmda sleeps with earplugs --- but whatever :)

Kami said...

I don't think I ever slept more than 45 minutes at a time the last month of my pregnancy. So horrible! And no thank you to socks and crumbs. My sister in law sleeps with ear plugs because he husband snores so loud. He actually woke me up when they stayed with us! Are you sure you aren't secretly trying to send Kevin a message?

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

You forgot to add to your list of no no's is the fact that you hate cuddling and the mouth smacking that people do to wet down a dry mouth. All of which I do ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...