8/13/10

Oh the things he says

Kevin's manager bought Trey a few baby gifts. The clothes I decided to return, because franklye we have enough clothes for the little guy, and Cody needs a new pair of shoes. We wandered through Target, like I love to do. Cody and Kevin munch on popcorn, I steal a few sips of their lemonade, and eventually we leave. Today we walked by the clearance jewelry and I dove over there. I snatched this necklace up and almost jokingly asked Kevin if I could have it (I don't need accessories, infact I need a hole in my head more) he looked over and said "You can have it IF we leave the accessorie department riiiiiight now" I smiled and said "deal". It was only $3.24. Good times with my bestest husband.

2 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I was just at target last night and I found Pajama pants for $2.98 to bad they didn't have them in my size but Tasha got some.

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

Love it! Someday you need to teach me how to accessorize...I don't have a clue how to do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...