3/20/12

#3

I AM NOT PREGNANT!
But I do babysit about twice and week, and last week was 5 days straight of babysitting.
So I was a bit surprised while I was doing dishes this morning to hear Cody say...

C-"Mom! I want another baby."
M-"You want Mommy to have another baby?"
C-"Yeah"
M-"Well do you want a baby Trey, or a baby Clara (baby I watch)?"
C- "Clara, I want a sister"
M- "Cody if we had a baby, she wouldn't go home at the end of the day, we'd have to keep her forever"

After I said that he seemed less interested.

I had a hard time going from one to two kids, so the thought of a third kinda makes me shudder still. Although, when I smell baby Clara or Avery.... I kinda ache for another, but then I remember how sucky nursing was with Trey. So then I see cute baby crap on Pinterest and then realize I sleep through the night now.

Lol.
I am not ready but when I am I will let you know :)

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i was soooo hoping this was an announcement!!! but the fact that you are even thinking about it means it MUST be close :)
yay!

Laura said...

You crack me up Suz!
All legit points made above ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...