3/11/12

More House Crap

Let me start off by saying I am not a huge fan of red.
I mean in houses that is.
Which is funny because I painted my table red, and hung red curtains.

After I painted my kitchen, I couldn't have hated the way my dining room looked more.

BEFORE
AFTER
I didn't like red table, so I sanded it, painted it, glazed, and sealed it.
Which is funny too because I think we need a bigger table...
LIVING ROOM BEFORE WE MOVED IN...
AFTER we got a hold of it.
Please note my new curtains, that I love.
I think from now on our house pictures will all include the "before we moved in" ones.
Thoughts?

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

LOVE it! you are a natural at decorating!!! It looks awesome! and, yes, PLEASE include all before after pictures i love seeing the changes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...