She is surprisingly a lovely addition to our family.
Benefits to having a dog:
- Never have to sweep up food ever again, just random dust and a few dog hairs.
- A running partner who never judges or bothers you with chit chat.
- Like the last one, she's a good excuse to get outside more and play.
- Awesome napping companion (she sleeps on the ground next to the couch while I snooze).
- Always always happy to see you, even after getting in trouble for barking.
- Keeps my boys busy and happy.
- You don't have to take her to the store! You can just leave her at home, unlike a toddler.
- Her face says it all, she's adorable.
- Each dog has their own personality and she is a hoot.
- I have my own personal security system! She barks long before I ever hear a knock, which is handy with all the soliciters.
- It's been said that petting a dog lowers your blood pressure, and actually I find this to be true.
- Dogs listen better than kids. Seriously.
- The love my boys have for this dog is never ending, and so is the tail pulling (Sorry girl).
Those are just a few to name.
So if you are on the fence about getting yourself a Sage, I'd say do it.
(The eating fallen food on the floor is the best seller if you ask me!)