8/1/12

Craft Room Reveal {for the most part}

I don't have a craft "room", which is such a bummer.
But there is a loft at the top of our stairs....
MINE.
You've seen the IKEA cabinets Kevin painted for Mother days.
I've filled them with fabric, yarn, beans, paint, and all other sorts of goodies.
I love the Chinese lanterns and martha stuart tissue balls..
 I've also added the IKEA polka dot curtains ($7? I think), our extra recliner, a few DI pillows I re-covered, a hand me down side table, and an IKEA lamp.  Let's not forget the desk is IKEA as well.

I kinda like IKEA what can I say?!
It's cheap!
 Also do you like my new table runner?
I get compliments on it a lot, so I've been considering added to the etsy shop, you know, if you're into that.

Let me know.
Or not.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i couldn't see the runner very well, but i LOVE your cute blue table and your craft "corner!" so adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...