12/27/12

Trying to fulfill my role.

I know I've aquired to nickname "Suzi Homemaker" and lately I've been trying dang hard to make that happen.  Maybe not always with a clean house, or a hot cooked healthy dinner, but mainly because the devil "pinterest" has been killing me....
Contact paper polka dots...
 Canned tomatoes from Kevin's parents garden...
 Etsy order chevron bag..
 Hair bow holder...
 Ruffle curtains (one of my favorites)
 Left over chevron?  Meet my ugly pillow, applique "H", and my couch.
 Hair Bow...
 Stuffed Fabric Pumpkins
 Fondant Birthday Cake... (thank you Chelsea!!)
 I placed #1 in the Ward Chili Cook Off!  AHHH.  I was thrilled!
 Beanie season. 
 Home made chicken noodle soup....and hershey's peanut butter cookies...
 Re did our dining room table AND chairs.  It twas a pain!!
 Chevron curtains.  Love love love these.
 And once again, chevron scraps?  Meet my ugly pillow...
 HUGE picture of the temple.  Very affordable.  
 Free hutch and bench combo?  Yes please..... And while I'm at it lets put a fresh coat of paint on it..
 more and more crochet...
 and more...
 and more...
 LOVED this idea.. 
 Even more vinyl...
 I entered a "knock your stockings off" contest with these bad boys...
Sadly I didn't win, but I still love them!!
 Cody requested a "dino-bot" beanie.  (Transformers)
 Christmas Frame.
 Scraps?  Now a new mini table runner.  Or giant place mat.  
 Hair pins...
 More crochet..
 and more...
It's been a BUSY fall for crafts and such.  I am in desperate need of a pinterest cleanse....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...