12/27/12

Halloween 2012

It's no secret that Halloween is my favorite holiday.  
Sadly my husband thinks it's only for kids.
I dress up anyway!!

This year our neighbors had a little family party.
Kevin and Cody were out of town, so it was just Trey and I.
I went as "Toddlers and Tiara's"
Thanks to pinterest for the idea.
 On Halloween day Kevin's work had trick of treating through all the offices...
AND The Sweet Tooth Fairy was giving away free cup cakes if you wore a costume.
 It was delish.
 Even big brave tough spiderman liked some..
Cody went as spiderman and Trey wanted to go as "Chunk" aka HULK.  But he didn't bother telling me until too late.  So he went as "Fire fighter Manny" from Handy Manny.  
I love these silly boys.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...