7/17/13

Potty Training {round three or four...}

What a royal pain.  
Okay it wasn't that bad. 
Trey finally finally decided he wanted to potty train.
Which by this point I had already thrown in the towel....
 Friends saw Trey peeing in the grass and wanted to join in on the fun...
 "Big boy unders"...


 Trey wanted his "Poop Prize" so badly one night we waited 45 minutes....thank goodness for smart phones...
 Loving it.  
 Watering the tree at the park (don't judge).
 POOP PRIZE!!! 
We went to the dollar store and let him pick out about 10 prizes for pooping.  That way every time he pooped he got to pick a prize from the basket.
 Two more prizes....
 Oddly ever since potty training he often chooses to sleep nude.....and before I go to bed I sneak underwear and a t shirt on him....he's even potty trained in the night!
It wasn't too bad the third round (poo wasn't easy...) but I am so glad to have this behind us!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice ass love mycock in him

Anonymous said...

Trey has the best FUCKABLE ASSCHEEKS and asshole ever, especially at his age. What a cute little boy and cute little ASS! He makes me so HORNY!

https://hotcartoonsrule34.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I tie off his little penis head, then I will suck and tickle the head of the penis with my tongue so red, then make it itch with a thin vibrator stick so that he kneels out of sheer lust, mine takes cock and starts to suck it. I don't proveziere him to come because I put it over the buck and my cock is an oil and it very slowly stuck into it. the vibrator stays in his urethra, which I remote control his little Pi to shake until I say, now it should come. and we both shoot together

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have Trey behind me!! My dick gets hard pressed against his ass crack. His bum hole seems to open up and invite me in. I fuck him naked in his bed. I fuck him after catching him peeing against a tree. I fuck his mouth on the potty. I fuck him every chance I get.

Nicolas Betchel (#NICKYISBOSSSS ) said...

Mutilation? Yes! #IDespiseImCircumcised #Intactivist

http://www.circumstitions.com
http://www.boystoo.com
http://www.mgmbill.org

"HIS body, HIS choice!"

Anonymous said...

Want to suck and fuck him

Anonymous said...

Any who has videos of little boys being raped message my wickr account



Kidlover99

Anonymous said...

I also want to see little boys get butt fucked message my kik account

alvinseville15

Anonymous said...

Would love to lick every inch of his little body, such him then shove my massive monster black 9in 6in wide cock up his asshole and shove it deeper and deeper until I organize up his intestines

Anonymous said...

nice asscheeks they have. it makes my dick so hard

Baby Ashton said...

I'm 12 and this makes me horny my wickr is Hizashi DM me

Anonymous said...

Let me toilet train Trey. I trained mine to suck my dick while sitting on the potty. They concentrate on my dick and forget about shitting which helps. It helped me when my son swallowed my cum. I kept volunteering for potting training sessions just so I could finger his bum while he sucked my dick.

Anonymous said...

If anyone has naked boy pics of their butts and penises DM me. Wickr: pixlehxsky

Anonymous said...

If you have images dm me on wickr me: flickthrow

Anonymous said...

YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILES SICKEN ME!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...