9/15/09

This is titled Seriously.

My neighbors will probably gain weight while living near me, I bake, and go knock on their door to get it out of the way of my mouth.....seriously.
I am in LOVE with the fabric flower that I made from Heather Bailey's blog. Seriously.
I do not feel that I am too old to roll down a grassy hill. For you CJ. Seriously.
Seriously pumped that I snagged these place mats for .48 each.
Can't wait for it to be cool enough to snuggle up with a blanket again...seriously.
Speaking of cooling off, the weather was peeeeerrrfect yesterday, I could have spotted Edward.
Seriously.
Seriously tired of Cody getting fevers in the night. Poor babe.
I went back blond today. (thank you MELISSA!) Seriously? Yes seriously, I did.
While going back blond, Tish's kitty cat crawled under my cape, and I fell in love.
His name is Tucker. And he loves me, okay...not seriously.
I seriously should grow up, but just have too much fun.
Seriously? Yes. He loves the price is right.
Seriously had to lick my knees after a rough run yesterday...they were hurting.
Seriously glad you took the time to read this.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Your hair is SERIOUSLY cute. Love the blonde!! :)

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I'm sorry that Cody is not feeling well. It's the pits when their sick. Is that the blanket you made for me in High School? I can't wait for it to get cooler too. All my maturity clothes are winter clothes. I would actually have a wardrobe if it was cold.

Cory said...

Did you really 'lick' your knees? I love games shows too! Who is Edward? And you are too cool to grow up!!

Melissa said...

I am so glad I could watch Cody. Really wasn't that big of deal!!! I wish we lived closer to each other. I mean 20 minute drive is SO FAR!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...